Thursday, May 24, 2012

R.I.P. DIESEL

R.I.P.
D I E S E L
8/28/09 - 5/24/12
(it was a slow death of  spirit starved by words of love fed by actions in lies)
Diesel recognized truth and her own salvation as clear as a tiger has stripes.
Diesel never met her match in her lifetime.
Sober and evolving.
She had the courage to do the work and the right thing.
She kept her word and honor as she went down the lazy river.
All that remains is a charcoal silver heart that had been a blaze.
Still burnt the remains.....they chime a prayer for health and wellness.
Prayers for those whom need them more.
Diesel embodied the truth of which could not be reflected.
Driven crazy, she was put to rest.
Bless Diesel's Spirited being and Protect her from the sick and ill of life.

Rest In Peace

Artist, Warrior Woman, Goddess and Mother

Resurrected May24 2012
k a r e n  k u e h n 

I am thankful to see the light again in my life and my darkroom.

LOVE and ART and MY HEART 
Nice to have you back.

 Yes my dark room is painted IRIS...it s chic room!
over 100 4x4 sheets of pin hole and 110 120 to soup

2 comments: